The Country Dance Society, Boston Centre
Our staff includes
Joanna Reiner - English Country Dance
Rich Jackson - Longsword, English Country Dance
Doug Creighton - Cape Breton Stepping
Adina Gordon - Contras & Squares
Jamie Beaton - Cotswold Morris, Porch Singing
Meg Ryan - English Clog
Aldo Lavaggi - Band Class
John Mayberry - Mumming, Porch Singing
Laura Sprung - Craft Tyme
Fabulous Music by Karen Axelrod, Peter Barnes, Eric Buddington, Doug Creighton, Earl Gaddis, Mary Lea, Aldo Lavaggi, Jacqueline Schwab
Great one-shot workshops each day. The evening dances will be a mix of English country dancing, and contras and squares. Evening dances will be preceded by music for couple dancing. Pinewoods is a traditional dance and music camp located near Plymouth, Massachusetts. Open-air, wooden-floored pavilions are used for dance activities, and most social events are held at the camphouse. There is an open-air dining hall and campers are housed in small cabins scattered throughout the woods. For more information, contact the 2013 Co-chairs Nancy Boyd and Susan Janssen Creighton at < july4 at cds-boston dot org >
|April 6||Applications must be received by this date to be eligible for the lottery - post early!|
|May 2||Acceptance and waiting list notifications mailed|
|June 1||Full payment due|
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve a space; all but $25 is refundable if you cancel by June 1st.
- If you pay in full w/application, the fee is $335 for CDS-BC members and $345 for non-members.
- If not paying in full w/application, the fee is $345 for members and $355 for non-members.
- A few work-exchange positions are available; check the space on this form to receive an application. Applications for work-exchange positions will be considered only if the $100 deposit is enclosed.
- Full payment must be received by June 1st, or your application will be cancelled.
Application form (pdf file).
Complete information about the session (pdf file), including the application form.
|Make checks payable to:||Country Dance Society, Boston Centre (CDS-BC)|
|Mail to:||Susan Janssen Creighton
141 Leyden Rd.
Greenfield, MA 01301
|Include with application:||- Either $100 deposit per person, or full payment (to get the discount)
- If you prefer your registration materials mailed to you, include a business-sized SASE with postage for 3 ounces. Otherwise, they will be e-mailed to you.
For more information, contact Nancy Boyd and Susan Janssen Creighton at < july4 at cds-boston dot org >
All CDS-Boston Centre events are open to everyone. No partners are needed to attend any events or dances.
|< webmaster at cds-boston dot org >||Last modified on June 12, 2013|